Welcome to my blog about attending Harvard Law School, life in Boston, politics and law, and my adventures!
This blog is for you if:
1. You are curious about what it is like to apply to and attend law school
2. You read/watched The Paper Chase and/or Legally Blond and what to know what Harvard is really like.
3. You’ve met me in real life, generally care about my well-being, and want to double check that I am still breathing.
4. You derive amusement from my melodrama and misadventures (which, coming from the girl who accidentally snuck into England two years ago, are sure to be abundant).
5. Um…maybe you’re just really bored? In any case, I am happy to have you!
The primary focus of this blog is the Harvard experience. However, because I live and breathe politics, this blog may at times express some very partisan views. Feel free to engage in an open discussion with me if you disagree with my point of view, but remember that this blog is not the proper forum for extended argument (and let’s face it, no one is going to end up changing their minds). Our lived experiences may differ drastically; my only aim is to allow you to gain a glimpse of mine.
Please also let me know if I make an ignorant, false, or offensive statement. I am far from perfect, and am willing to accept criticism where it is due. Or just contact me to say hi, because it just might make my day.
Disclaimer: I am not an expert in the law [yet], law school admissions, or law school. Do not use this blog as a source of expert information or legal counsel.